||Click Here for Complete Technical DATA SHEET
RTV60 is a silicone rubber compounds are high temperature two-part silicone elastomers. It is supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications, however other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section cure, faster cure and automated mixing.
RTV60 silicone rubber compounds differ primarily in viscosity in the uncured state.
Key Features and Benefits
- Variable work times and cure rates by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent
- Room temperature cure
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odor
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C(-65°F) up to 260°C (500°F) continuously, and up to 316°C (600°F) for short periods of time